Hope Springs Gourmet Foods
Free Shipping on orders
$50 or more!
2 Quarts Chicken Stock (recipe)
1 Rotisserie Chicken - skinned, deboned and cubed
3 to 4 Lg. Carrots - peeled and diced
3 Ribss Celery - sliced
1 Small Yellow Onion - chopped
1 to 1 1/2 Cups Frozen Peas
1 Heaping Spoonful of Sour Cream
1 to 2 TBLS Hope Springs Sedona Garlic Spice Blend
8 oz. Angel Hair Dry Pasta - broken into thirds and cooked according to directions on package.
Salt & pepper to taste
1. In large pot, heat Chicken Stock until starts to boil.
2. Add carrots, celery and onion, reduce heat and simmer until
vegetables are tender.
3. Add Peas, Sour Cream and Sedona Garlic Spice Blend.
Stir until well combined and simmer.
4. In separate large pot, cook pasta just 3 minutes, careful to not over cook.
5. Drain pasta, add to soup and serve.
Serve with your favorite Hope Springs Gourmet Crackers
Note: You may adjust the amount of vegetables according to preference.
Rockin' the Boat
Fruit & Desserts
Soups, Stews , Chili's, Chowders & Broth-el's
Recipe of the Month!