Free Shipping on orders
$50 or more!
Smokey Rumors Dry Rub– Rumor has it that this aromatic rub has all the smokiness you love with just the right amount of kick to bring your meats to the fullest of flavor. Don’t let this rumor pass you by!
Uses: Rub for Brisket, Ribs, Pork, Chicken, Wild Game
Contains: Smoked Paprika, Ancho Chili, Cumin, Garlic and proprietary blend of herbs and spices. No MSG *LOW SALT
$7 Order here!
Hope Springs Gourmet Foods
Click here for more delicious recipes!
Here's a recipe with this blend you may enjoy!
Smokey Rumors Dry Rub
2 – 4 LB Pork Roast
2 - 4 TBLS Hope Springs Gourmet Smokey Rumors Dry Rub Spice Blend
1. Pork Roast should be room temperature.
2. Pat dry and rub roast with olive oil. .
3. Liberally coat roast with Hope Springs Smokey Rumors Dry Rub.
4. Place in baking pan and cook in 225 degree oven for 3 to 4 hours until
internal temperature is 165 degrees.
5. Remove from oven and let rest, still wrapped in foil for 10 to 15 minutes.
6. Remove from foil, slice and serve.