Smokehouse Manzana Rojo – Smokehouse spices combined with just enough heat will make your favorite meat sizzle! Our blend of chili powders with a hint of Applewood Smoked Sea Salt offer a familiar yet unique burst of flavor.
Uses: Steak, Brisket, Ribs, Burgers, Pork, Chicken, Fish, Shrimp, Fajitas, Beans, Stews, Roasted Corn, Roasted Potatoes, and Wild Game.
Contains: Chili Powders, Tomato, Garlic, Smoked Sea Salt and proprietary blend of spices and herbs. No MSG
$7 Order here!
Hope Springs Gourmet Foods
Smokehouse Manzana Rojo Dry Rub
Free Shipping on orders
$50 or more!
Click here for more delicious recipes!
Here's a recipe with this blend you may enjoy!
Hope Springs Easy 30 Minute Goulash
1 1/2 LB Ground Sirloin or Chuck
1 TBLS Olive Oil
1 Medium Onion - chopped
2 TBLS Hope Springs Gourmet Smokehouse Manzana Rojo Spice Blend
2 TBLS Hope Springs Gourmet Sedona Garlic Spice Blend
2 TBLS Brown Sugar.
2 - 15 oz. Cans Chopped Fire Roasted Tomatoes
1 Cup Frozen Corn
1 to 2 Cups Tomato Juice
2 TBLS Worcestershire Sauce
1 Heaping spoonful Sour Cream (approximately 1/4 cup)
8 oz. Uncooked Macaroni Pasta
S & P to taste
1. In large pot, heat olive oil on medium high heat.
2. Add ground meat to brown.
3. When meat starts to brown, add onion.
4. When meat is cooked through and onions are tender, add Spices and brown sugar.
(Note: if liquid is still remaining, continue to simmer until liquid is gone before
adding remaining ingredients.)
5. Add can tomatoes with liquid and corn.
6. Add 1 Cup tomato Juice
7. Heat until well combined. (Add more tomato juice if too thick)
8. Add sour cream and combine.
9. Cook pasta until Al Dente according to package directions and drain.
10. Drain pasta and add to Goulash mixture and stir.
Serve with your favorite Hope Springs Gourmet Crackers.
Imagination Kit: Try adding chopped bell peppers, green chiles or Jalapenos.