Sedona Garlic – The vibrant flavors of this garlic blend are as brilliant as the Sedona. Timeless yet delicate, sure to elevate your dishes to the height of a Desert Mesa!
Uses: Steak, Brisket, Ribs, Burgers, Beef, Chicken, Turkey, Fajitas, Pork, Fish, Seafood, Wild Game, Rub, Vegetables, Roasted Potatoes, Sauces, Stews, Soups, Beans, Rice, Olive Oil Dipping Sauce, Ethnic Foods, Gravy’s.
Contains: Minced Garlic, Chili, Onion and proprietary blend of spices and herbs. No MSG * SALT FREE
$7 Order here!
Free Shipping on orders
$50 or more!
Hope Springs Corned Beef & Cabbage Stack
1 Medium to Large Green Cabbage Head
Hope Springs Gourmet Sedona Garlic, Texas Banded Onion
or Poly Peppercorn & Garlic Spice Blend
1/3 to 1/2 LB. Shaved Corned Beef
1 Medium Yellow Onion - sliced
2 to 4 TBLS. Butter
1 1/2 to 2 Cups Shredded Horseradish Cheddar or White Cheddar Cheese.
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Make Cabbage Steaks (recipe)
3. While cabbage steaks are baking...
4. Melt butter in medium skillet. Cook onions until tender and
just starts to lightly brown.
5. When cabbage steaks are done, remove from oven.
6. Top cabbage steaks with shaved corned beef and then onions.
7. Top with shredded cheese.
8. Place back in oven and broil until cheese melts and starts to brown.
Hope Springs Gourmet Foods
Click here for more delicious recipes!
Here's a recipe with this blend you may enjoy!