Poly Peppercorn & Garlic
Hope Springs Asparagus Mushroom Bacon Casserole
1 - 2 tsp Hope Springs Poly Peppercorn & Garlic Spice Blend
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
3/4 Cup Milk
1 Bundle Asparagus - based trimmed and sliced in 1 inch pieces
4 oz. Baby Portobello Mushrooms - sliced
4 Slices Thick Bacon - cooked crisp and crumbled
1 - 28 oz Crispy Fried Onions (Reserve 2/3 cup for top)
1. In large bowl mix soup, milk and Poly Peppercorn & Garlic spice blend.
2. In large skillet saute Asparagus in olive oil until tender and remove.
3. In same skillet saute Mushrooms
3. Remove pan from heat and add back the Asparagus and crumbled Bacon.
7. Add Asparagus, Mushrooms and Bacon to soup mixture with 2/3 cup Fried Onions and combine.
8. Place mixture in greased 9 x 12 baking dish.
9 Bake in 350 oven for 30 minutes. Top with remaining Fried Onions and bake 5 more minutes or until golden brown.
Serve and enjoy!
Imagination Kit! Try using other Hope Springs Spice Blends.
Hope Springs Gourmet Foods
Click here for more delicious recipes!
Poly Peppercorn & Garlic– A must have for your pantry! This simple but bold blend of cracked peppercorns & minced garlic will add fearless flavor to any dish.
Uses: Steak, Burgers, Bacon, Jerky, Salmon, Sauces
Contains: Black, White, Green, Pink (Tree Nut) Peppercorn, Garlic, No MSG *SALT FREE
$7 Order here!
Free Shipping on orders
$50 or more!
Here's a recipe with this blend you may enjoy!