Hope Springs Jamaican Reggae Burgers
1/2 lb. Ground Beef (85% lean)
1/2 lb. Ground Pork
1 TBLSHope Springs Gourmet Jamaican Reggae Spice Blend
1/4 cup Hope Springs Gourmet Cheesy Potato Crackers
Crushed into curmbs
1/4 cup Onion - chopped fine
2 TBLS Pinon Nuts - roasted
2 TBLS Coconut Milk - unsweetened
3 Ciabata Rolls - toasted
1/4 Head Red Cabbage - shredded
1 Cup Pineapple Tid Bits with juice
1/2 TBLS Hope Springs Gourmet Jamaican Reggae Spice Blend
1 TBLS Brown Sugar
1/2 TBLS Coconut Milk
1 Jalapeno - de-seeded and chopped fine (optional)
Frozen French Fries
1. In medium bowl, mix beef, pork, Jamaican Reggaespice, crumbs, onion, Pinon nuts, coconut
milk, and egg until well mixed. Form into 3 large patties
2. In small pan, mix pineapple, Jamaican Reggaespice, brown sugar, coconut milk and jalapeno.
Bring to boil and reduce to simmer stirring often.
3. Cook patties in skillet on medium heat or out on the grill until done and no pink remains.
4. Season French fries with Jamaican Reggaespice and cook according to directions.
5. Place patty on roll and top with pineapple sauce and cabbage. Serve with seasoned French fries.
Jamaican Reggae– A vibrant combination of Caribbean flavors with an urban twist. Bring a new rhythm to your food...YA MON!
Uses: Pork, Chicken, Beef, Seafood, Lamb, Tofu, Beans & Rice
Contains: Cayenne, Thyme, Allspice and proprietary blend of spices, herbs and fruit. No MSG *SALT FREE
$7 Order here!
Here's a recipe with this blend you may enjoy!
Free Shipping on orders
$50 or more!
Click here for more delicious recipes!
Hope Springs Gourmet Foods