Grandma's Cast Iron Skillet– Remember the wonderful smells in your grandma's kitchen? This blend will take you back in time to her "Fried Chicken" made with love. We bet your mouth is watering already!
Uses: Seasoning in flour for fried chicken, fried pork chops, chicken fried steak or fried vegetables such as squash, zucchini and okra.
Contains: Pepper, Paprika, Mustard, Onion, Garlic, and other proprietary blend of herbs. No MSG *LOW SALT
$7 Order here!
Hope Springs Gourmet Foods
Here's a recipe with this blend you may enjoy!
Click here for more delicious recipes!
4 TBLS Sausage or Bacon grease
(may substitute butter or vegetable oil)
2 TBLS Flour
2 Cups Milk (may need a little more)
2 TBLS Hope Springs Grandma's Cast Iron Skillet Spice Blend
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. In medium skillet, heat grease on medium heat.
2. Add flour to make a roux, stirring constantly.
3. Continue to stir until flour starts to turn slightly brown.
4. Add milk and continue to stir until starts to thicken.
5. Add Hope Springs Grandma’s Cast Iron Skillet Spice Blend..
6. Turn heat to low and stir until desired consistency.,
adding more milk if needed.
9. S & P to taste.
Grandma's Cast Iron Skillet
Free Shipping on orders
$50 or more!