Hope Springs Gourmet Foods
Click here for more delicious recipes!
Free Shipping on orders
$50 or more!
Here's a recipe with this blend you may enjoy!
Eastern Oasis– Vibrant spices are combined to transcend the continents. A spice blend so versatile, that it can be used in a wide array of dishes, offering exceptional flavors.
Uses: Fish, Pork, Chicken, Tofu, Rice, Noodles, Stir-Fry, Vegetables, Hummus
Contains: Tandori Masala, Turmeric, Garlic and proprietary blend of herbs and spices. No MSG *LOW SALT
$7 Order here!
Hope Springs Oasis Stir Fry
1 lb. extra firm tofu
2 - 4 TBLS olive oil
2 tsp.Hope Springs EASTERN OASIS Spice Blend
4 - 6 baby portabella mushrooms - cleaned and sliced
2 TBLS butter
1 TBLS soy sauce
1 baby eggplant - cut in 1' or smaller cubes (soak in salted
water until ready to use)
1 cups snow peas - chopped into 1" pieces
1 cup julienne cut carrots
1 cup frozen corn
1 cups frozen chopped broccoli
1 cup frozen Edamame shelled soybeans
8 oz. can water chestnuts - drained and rinsed well
2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
1 roma tomato - chopped
2 - 3 green onions - sliced
Sliced toasted almonds
3 cups cooked brown rice
1. Cook brown rice according to package directions and set aside.
2. Pat excess moisture from tofu and cut into 1" or smaller cubes.
3. Season tofu on all sides with Eastern Oasis spice blend.
4. In skillet, cook tofu in olive oil until browned on all sides. Removed tofu from pan and set aside.
5. Pat dry eggplant and sauté in same skillet until browned on all sides. Remove from pan and set aside.
5. Add butter, soy sauce to pan and sauté mushrooms until tender.
6. Add toasted sesame oil to pan. Put in snow peas, carrots, corn, broccoli, edamame and water chestnuts to mushrooms
and continue to sauté until vegetables are heated well. Add more olive oil is needed.
7. Return browned tofu to pan with vegetables and stir to combine.
8. Add tomatoes, green onions and almonds and stir.
5. Serve over brown rice.
Imagination Kit! May substitute shrimp, cubed chicken or pork for tofu.