Click here for more delicious recipes!
Hope Springs Gourmet Foods
Favorite Thick Cut of Steak
Marinade (per steak)
1/3 Cup Olive Oil
2 TBLS Balsamic Vinegar
1 TBLS Worcestershire Sauce
1 TBLS Soy Sauce
1 TBLS Honey
1 - 2 TBLS Hope Springs Chicago Steakhouse Spice Blend
1. In bowl, mix marinade.
2. Place steak in re-sealable bag.
3. Pour marinade over steak and seal bag.
4. Place in refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours.
5. Remove from refrigerator and bring to room temperature.
6. Place cast iron skillet in oven and heat to 500 degrees.
Here's a recipe with this blend you may enjoy!
Chicago Steakhouse - A tasty spice blend that embodies the rhythm of the windy city or what our Native Americans called “Checagou”. Hold on to your hat as you experience the onion, garlic and definitive flavors of Chicago’s own Super Dawgs, Deep Dish Pizza, and Italian Beef Sandwiches.
Uses: Steak, Pork, Roasted Chicken, Wild Game, Burgers, Pizza, Sub Sandwiches.
Contains: Basil, Onion, Garlic, Chili and proprietary blend of natural herbs and spices. No MSG
$7 Order here!
Free Shipping on orders
$50 or more!