Click here for more delicious recipes!
Here's a recipe with this blend you may enjoy!
Chesapeake Bayside - Hear Ye…Hear Ye! The Colonial flavors and heritage of the six Chesapeake states is reflected in this unique yet traditional spice blend. From glazed ham to oyster stew and turkey & trimmings… don’t be surprised if Captain John Smith, himself, appears and pulls up a chair!
Uses: Crab Cakes, Stuffing or Dressing, Ham, Seafood, Fish, Stews, Chowders, Casseroles, Roasted Chicken & Turkey.
Contains: Basil, Onion, Garlic, Chili and proprietary blend of natural herbs and spices. No MSG
$7 Order here!
Free Shipping on orders
$50 or more!
Hope Springs Gourmet Foods
Hope Springs Chesapeake Bayside Seafood Grilled Combo
1/2 lb. Raw medium Shrimp - peeled, deveined and rinsed.
1/2 lb. Raw Scallops - rinsed.
2 Ears Corn - blanched and cut in fourths
4 to 6 Red New Potatoes - partially cooked in microwave and quartered.
1 Small Red Onion - peeled and quartered.
1/2 stick butter - melted.
Hope Springs Chesapeake Bayside Spice Blend
Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
1. Combine shrimp, scallops, corn, potatoes and red onion in bowl.
2. Drizzle with melted butter.
3. Season with Chesapeake Bayside Spice Blend - to taste.
4. Place in center of 2 to 3 large foil squares and wrap tightly.
5. Cook on outside grill or may cook in oven for approx.. 10 to 15 minutes or
until shrimp and scallops are cooked through.