Ingredients (per serving)
1 LB. Linguini Pasta - Cooked according to directions on pkg.
6 - 8 Slices thick bacon - Cut into 1 inch pieces
1 1/2 LB. Baby Portobello Mushrooms - Sliced
1 Bundle Asparagus - Sliced into 1 inch pieces
3 to 4 Green Onions - Sliced
1/2 Cup White Wine
2 TBLS Butter
1 TBLS Soy Sauce
1 to 2 TBLS Hope Springs Breakfast @ Tiffany's Spice Blend
1/4 Cup Shredded White Cheese, such as White Cheddar, Italian Blend or Parmesan (per person)
1 Egg (per person)
1. In large skillet, cook bacon until crispy. Remove bacon from pan and set aside.
Remove bacon grease, reserving 2 to 4 TBLS in pan.
2. Add butter and sauté mushrooms until half cooked. Add soy sauce and continue cooking.
3. When mushrooms are almost done, add asparagus and stir.
Continue cooking until mushrooms are brown and asparagus turn bright green and starts to tender.
(Don't over cook)
4. Stir in wine and return bacon to pan. Add green onion, season with Breakfast @ Tiffany's and stir.
5. Drain pasta (reserving some pasta water) add to skillet with bacon, mushrooms & asparagus and toss with tongs.
6. In small skillet, spread cheese in thin layer. Cook on medium low heat until cheese melts and starts to bubble.
7. Add egg on top of cheese and sprinkle with Breakfast @ Tiffany's.
Cover and continue to cook until egg is desired doneness.
Plate pasta mixture and serve with egg on top.
Imagination Kit: Try using other Hope Springs Gourmet Spicessuch asRocky Mountain Wayor Fusione Italiano.
Hope Springs Gourmet Foods
Click here for more delicious recipes!
Breakfast @ Tiffany's
Here's a recipe with this blend you may enjoy!
Breakfast @ Tiffany's – A “Classic” blend of herbs and spices designed with a sparkle of sophistication that will dazzle your brunch or breakfast meals!
Uses: Omelette’s, Eggs Benedict, Breakfast Casserole’s, Scrambled Eggs, Egg Salad
Contains: Marjoram, Basil, red bell pepper, green tea sea salt and proprietary blend of natural herbs, spices.
No MSG *LOW SALT
$7 Order here!
Free Shipping on orders
$50 or more!