Blazin Arrow Habanero– Do you like your foods to blaze with flavor? Well, this is without a doubt the blend for you! The name says it all and will add just the right amount of heat to soar your taste buds to new heights!
Uses: Mexican Dishes, Soups, Sauces and anything you wish to shoot up the flavor!
Contains: Habanero Chile, Cumin, Garlic, Paprika and proprietary blend of herbs and spices. No MSG *SALT FREE
$8 Order here!
Hope Springs Gourmet Foods
Blazin' Arrow Habanero
Free Shipping on orders
$50 or more!
Click here for more delicious recipes!
Here's a recipe with this blend you may enjoy!
1 LB Ground Beef
1 LB Bacon – diced
1 SM Onion – diced
1 TBLS Olive Oil
28 oz. Can Van Kamps Port & Beans
15 oz. Can Great Northern Beans (slightly drained)
2 TBLS Worcestershire
1 TBLS Soy Sauce
¼ Cup Brown Sugar
18 oz. Bottle of favorite Barbecue Sauce
1 TBLS Soy Sauce
2 to 3 tsp. Hope Springs Blazin' Arrow Habanero Spice Blend
Note: This spice blend goes a long way, so season to taste!
1. IIn large crock pot, combine beans, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, BBQ sauce and
2 tsp. Hope Springs Blazin’ Habanero Spice Blend. (I like using a liner in the crock pot for easy clean up!)
2. In large skillet, drizzle olive oil and cook bacon and onion on medium heat.
3.When onion and bacon are about half cooked, add ground beef and cook until meat is done (no pink)
and onion is translucent.
4. Stir in 1 tsp. Hope Springs Blazin’ Habanero Spice Blend to meat and onion.
5. Drain any excess liquid and add meat mixture to crock pot
6. Stir to combine, cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours. Stir occasionally.
7. Serve with Hope Springs Texas Cornbread (recipe)
Note: May use Dutch Oven and bake covered in oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Imagination Kit: Try using otherHope Springs Gourmet Spicessuch asOle' Chipotle or Mexi-Fiesta.